Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The little things...

Like so many others, I often get stuck in a rut of thinking I can only blog about earth-shattering events in my life. Since those are few and far between, it would make for very few updates and would defeat the point of a blog. Since there are people reading this because they want to know about the big AND little things that go on in my world, I need to remind myself of why I started this whole project to begin with. I mean aside from because Michelle told me I had too :-)

With that in mind I'm making an attempt to share all the little things that make life, and each day, wonderful!

I'm beginning with the addition of a new nephew!! Okay, so it is kind of a major event, but I need to start somewhere. Brian's sister, Nikki, gave birth to her newest addition this past weekend. She added an adorable 8lb, 8oz son named Beckett Scott to her family. This makes for a total of 4 sons, and she and Chris couldn't be happier!! Mommy and baby are doing well and Brian and I are thrilled for them. We hope to get out to Phoenix soon so we can visit and enjoy the 'little things' that children do to bring joy into this world!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, I am just now catching up with your blog. So sweet of you to show off your rock star nephew! See you guys soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete