Sunday, March 28, 2010

Re-prom

Yesterday was the annual Re-prom, a chance for grown-ups to get dressed up and dance around to a band much better than they had at their own prom. This is the 3rd year Brian and I have attended and each year is a blast. We go with a big group of friends and, while Re-prom doesn't have a theme, we all decided to have our own theme. If you can't tell from the pictures it was 80s prom ;-) It brought back such fond memories of teasing my bangs in Jr High!

Gotta love the classic prom pose!!

My favorite ladies for dancing the night away.

All the ladies, ready to go.

We're a pretty good looking group! We danced from music from the 60's through the 90's. I didn't get crowned Prom Queen, but I did win a gift certificate to a local salon. I guess they thought my hairstyle needed an update :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment