Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween - Round Two

The day before Halloween, my friend Tanya had her annual Halloween birthday party. The theme this year...People of Walmart. Many of you are already familiar with this website. If not, I highly recommend checking it out. It is horrible, and like any good train wreck you won't be able to look away. So, Brian and I took bits and pieces from some of the better pictures and put together our outfits. We made sure we got all the key elements required to get your image on the website:
- Odd looking outfit...check
- Thong hanging out of pants...check
- Tank top incapable of covering bra...check
- Belly hanging out past top...check
- Lycra...double check!

Brian and I
My friend and I
'Gus'Yes, her overalls are tucked into her boots.
When in doubt, add a mullet.There were a lot of great costumes and karaoke for everyone. It was definitely a great way to get the Halloween weekend started!

No comments:

Post a Comment