Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pull out the sleds!

Oh yes folks, it's that time of year again! The all-knowing, guessers of weather have predicted snow for this weekend. I will be up in the mountains getting snowed on anyway, but I am holding on to the hope of a light dusting at my house when I return. Usually, the first snowfall isn't until Halloween. Perhaps this early storm is confirmation of my belief that we will get a lot of snow this year. The fact that I LOVE snow and have this belief every year has nothing to do with it. I mean come on we had an unusually wet summer...why not a wet (aka snowy) winter?!

Here is a shot from last year to get everyone excited.
We can hardly wait :-)

2 comments:

  1. I would like to point out that it is in fact snowing today...go CO weather people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky! I want it to snow here:)!

    ReplyDelete