Loving any reason to dress up, I was very excited when Brian told me about the 80's party at the golf club last night. Unlike me, only a few people got excited enough to dress up and most of them were staff. The reaction I got? "Awesome Christine, we knew we could count on you!" In fact, I think they would've been surprised had I shown up in street clothes! It was also a great way to try out the wig I'm wearing to Tour de Fat this weekend ;-)
The band was great (even though they didn't know 'Love Shack'!) and we all had a great time dancing the night away. Can't wait til the next dress-up event...I hear it might be a 50's night!
The band was great (even though they didn't know 'Love Shack'!) and we all had a great time dancing the night away. Can't wait til the next dress-up event...I hear it might be a 50's night!
No comments:
Post a Comment