Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Michelle!!

Happy 31st Birthday Michelle!!

I knew you were a cool chick right away, but who would've thought of all the fun and crazy times we had ahead of us. You are one of the most real and true people I know and I am lucky to have you as a friend. You have always been there for me and I hope we stay friends for the next 31 years. Here's to being mean old ladies making fun of all the young 'uns!


Gotta love someone who loves to dress up as much as I do.


Standard Michelle and Christine self-portrait, there's one at every event.


Have a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Christine :)
    Ahh, I don't even want to think about being 62 :( but we will definitely be mean old ladies making fun of stupid kids...wait I already do that now.

    ReplyDelete