Another season begins. We got a tree and decided to decorate it tonight before I leave for my next opening. As I unpack my ornaments and begin to decorate my tree I discover a sparkly Santa hat I purchased last year. Of course, I place it upon my head immediately to increase the Christmas spirit. But then a thought crosses my mind as I notice the dog watching me adoringly. (It may look like she is watching me, but she is probably just waiting for me to be done so she can go back to staring at the lights!). I decide that while this hat looks good on me, I'll bet it will look Oh wait...I also happen to have some doggie reindeer antlers. As I said with Halloween, no one is safe when it comes to dressing up in my house. I am so fortunate to have such a tolerant Husband :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment