So, my dog, Abby, is a crackhead. She is the more neurotic of my two Border Collies. Or maybe just neurotic in a different way. She has very intense focus and likes to track things that float through the air. She then jumps up and tries to bite them out of the air. Things like snow, rain, bubbles, dust in a sunbeam, and oh yeah, fire! That's right, my crackhead dog likes to stare at fire and bite the embers that fly into the air. To our knowledge, she has never burned her tongue. She will occasionally lose some whiskers, if she gets to close to the fire for very long. They don't catch on fire, just kind of curl back and off...kinda like human hair. We have learned that dog whiskers grow back and she is good as new in a week or so. She is a rescue dog, super sweet and very friendly. So, I guess if this is the only major thing wrong with her I got off pretty lucky :-) It is almost as much fun to watch other people's reaction to her as it is to watch her eat fire. And, I always know where she is at a party!!
This was taken late night on Saturday at a block party in my neighborhood. If you get sound, I apologize for the inane commentary...I was fairly intoxicated!!
Your dog is crazy! I cant wait to see how many ulcers she has in her mouth after the next block party ;)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ReplyDelete